FLEXIBLE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Terms & Conditions
These conditions apply to all goods sold by Flexible Technologies Ltd (“the Company”) to the purchaser of such goods (“the Purchaser”) unless varied in writing by a duly authorised representative of the Company.
The goods are offered subject to all conditions and warranties implied by law being hereby expressly negated and the liability of the Company being limited to replacement only. It is expressly agreed that the Company is not to be liable for any damage consequent upon or resulting from any goods being found defective or in any way unsuitable.
- Prices are subject to alteration without notice. Any increases in price from the Company’s suppliers will be automatically passed on and if desired will be justified and proven. For this reason, unless otherwise arranged, prices charged are those ruling at date of despatch.
- Deliveries quoted are given in good faith but the Company cannot accept responsibility for delays through causes beyond the Company’s control.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse cancellation of any order whereby due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, the Company cannot cancel on a supplier or if despatch by the Company has already been effected.
- No claim for damage, shortage in weight, length or quantity will be allowed unless the Company is advised within seven days of receipt by the Purchaser of the goods and an opportunity is given to the Company to investigate the claim.
- The Company will not accept goods returned for credit unless the return is agreed to by the Company beforehand.
- If an order has been correctly executed, but nevertheless a return is accepted, a 15% charge will be made to cover handling, delivery, wastage and other expenses. No credit will be allowed on freight or other charges.
- For credit accounts, all payments are due on the 20th of the month following despatch of goods. The Company reserves the right to retract any discounts given if terms are not honoured. Any costs incurred in the collection of overdue accounts will be paid by the Purchaser.
- Governing Law: The Purchaser and the Company acknowledge that any sale is made in New Zealand. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Title to the goods supplied is retained by the Company and will pass to the Purchaser only when:
- All the goods supplied have been paid for in full, and
- All other goods supplied to the Purchaser by the Company under any arrangement under which the Title in those goods is retained by the Company until payment and which have not been paid for in full, have been paid for in full.
- The Company is permitted to enter onto the Purchaser’s premises to inspect and/or repossess the goods.
- The Purchaser is a fiduciary in relation to the goods supplied therefore, if the goods are sold by the Purchaser prior to payment thereof the proceeds of sale are the property of the Company.